Author(s): Romain Amiot; Loïc Méhée (Illustrator)
Take a trip back through time and find the hidden dinosaurs on each page!
- Roam the forest looking for an Allosaurus. Spot tiny feathered Microraptor in the sky. Dive deep to hunt for giant sea reptiles like Plesiosaurs.
- Every page is packed with things to discover, making this Seek and Find book fun to revisit again and again.
- Learn what makes a dinosaur a dinosaur; what Earth was like when dinosaurs were alive; and how scientists uncover dinosaur bones with real-life seek and find skills!
- Colorful images bring facts and history to life.
- Things to find are presented visually on each spread, so kids not yet reading can search, too!
- Great for parents and young children to share together, and for older kids to try on their own.
- Full color throughout.
- 32 pages.
- 9-3/4 inches wide by 12 inches high.
- Ages 3 to 9.